Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wild Ones (A Harry Styles Love Story) Chapter Two

Chapter Two

     "I'm going to the park! Be back in a couple hours!" I yelled threw the house.
     "Kay!" my brother Dallas yelled back. I shut the door to my house, locking it behind me. I had my backpack full of books so I could study, even though I didn't need to, because I was going to the best college in the state in two years. I come to the park when I study because the wind and grass helps me think. Nobody who went to my school lived around here anyway, so, no big deal.
     I sat down on my favorite grass spot right under a tree, my hair blowing softly in the breeze. I got out my books and notebook and started to study about Greek mythology. I had a test for that on Wednesday and-
     "Ariella Thompson. Studying?" a voice said behind me. I whipped around, and a boy with curly brown hair and green eyes was staring into my blue ones.
     "Uh.. n-no.. I-I'm not studying. I.. am.. um..." I stuttered. I was never a good liar. I bit the side of my cheek, shaking.
     "Huh. Well seeing the most popular girl in your school studying in your local park definitely not something you see everyday."
     "You see, I-wait, you live here too?" I said, surprised. He nodded.
     "Right down the street," he answered. I bit my lip.
     "Please. Please don't tell anybody," I begged him.
     "Tell them what? That you've been lying to yourself and them for two years and that you're pretending to be something you're not?" he said roughly, suddenly angry.
     "Exactly," I said, keeping my voice calm and steady. I saw his jaw tighten. "Look. I've been put through a lot of crap in my life and I've worked hard to get where I am. I don't need you ruining that." I looked him dead in the eyes, trying to read his face. I didn't get anything.
     "Who are you, anyway?" I said frustrated. He didn't say anything for the first few seconds, and took to steps closer to me. He was too close. Much too close. But for some odd reason, I kind of liked it.
     "Harry Styles."



A/N

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!

CHRISIE CREAM

P.S. oops I forgot to turn off my caps lock lol and I'm in a good mood today so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment