Sunday, August 4, 2013

There's this guy name Josh that I think I have a crush on. He's my one of my friend's good friends, and I only see him about three times a year. Now is one of those times. He's been getting me really angry lately because he's threatened to tell my friend a secret that I trusted with him. I don't know what I feel towards him, but I'm really upset about it. I just feel so lonely and this blog is the only source have about my problems. I'm crying right now and I just feel so abandoned and that he hates me and I feel like its my fault and- I'm sorry. I'm just really sorry, Josh. I don't know what to do. I need some help here. You're scaring the life out of me about this secret. You always seem to make me laugh when I'm upset and I almost never see you not smiling or joking around with my friend and I. I'm not okay. I'm anything but okay.

Christina

1 comment: