Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Louis Tomlinson for Alison

A/N I hope you like it :)

Me and Louis were in the library. I wanted to study for your exams because I was only 18 and still in high school. Louis was talking really loudly which he wasn't supposed to because he was bored. After getting many annoyed stares and the librarian told him to be quiet, I told him to shut up.
"No, Alison!" he stood up on a chair. "I will not take my pants off!" I wanted to smack him.
"Will you shut up?" some lady told us.
"I'm so sorry, ma'am. My boyfriend will not be quiet," I said apologetically. She rolled her eyes, then returned to her book. The librarian walked over to us, making me nervous.
"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave," she said, obviously annoyed with us. Now I wanted to really smack Louis. Being the sassy prick he sometimes is, he walked over to her and rolled his head in a circular motion.
"Do you know who I am?" I face palmed myself.
"Louis William Tomlinson lets go." I grabbed his wrist and literally dragged him out of the library. Once we were outside. I faced him, then hit his shoulder has hard as I could(which wasn't that hard).
"Ow! What was that for?!" he questioned me. I sighed, frustrated.
"You just got us kicked out of the library!" I argued at him. Louis pulled the puppy dog face, knowing I couldn't be mad at him for long.
"I'm sowwy," he said, sticking out his bottom lip. I couldn't resist it. I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed his soft lips. The things Louis can make me do. Ridiculous.
"What am I going to do with you?" I asked him as he intertwined our fingers and we started walking back to my house.
"Well, you're stuck with me, if you like it or not," he said. I smiled.
"I love you, Lou," I said, pulling him closer to me.
He wrapped his arms around me waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We put our foreheads together.
"I love you more, Alison."

3 comments: